- Do select an oil of highest quality such as Bunge Pro high oleic sunﬂower oil.
- Do select the proper equipment in accordance with the fried food volume.
- Do calibrate the thermostat.
- Do check oil temperature daily with a calibrated thermometer.
- Do fry at the lowest temperature possible.
- Do turn fryer temperature down when the fryer is not in use.
- Do cover the fryer after turning off and after the oil has cooled.
- Do choose the right oil for your operation.
- Do drain/blot wet foods before frying.
- Do shake off/remove loose breading before frying.
- Do ﬁlter the oil at least once a day.
- Do ﬁlter the oil at the lowest temperature possible.
- Do skim the oil frequently.
- Do maintain the proper oil level.
- Do thoroughly wash and rinse the try kettle when totatly replacing the oil.
- Do scrub the fryer with a non-abrasive pad.
- Do store the oil at room temperature.
- Do keep the hood and exhaust system clean.
- Do wear protective gear as handling hot oil can be dangerous.
- Do not stir, agitate or aerate the oil unnecessarily.
- Do not contaminate the oil with sprays, polishes, cleaners, insecticides and plastics.
- Do not use salt or seasoning over or near the fryer.
- Do not load baskets over fryer.
- Do not over-fill deep fryer with food.
- Do not allow copper or copper alloys (bronze\brass) to contact the fryer.
- Do not overheat the oil — especialty when loading the deep fryer.
- Do not scratch or scrape the fry kettle surface by using sowing pads or wire brushes.
- Do not use rusty or worn kettles.
- Do not fill disposed oil back into kettle.
- Do not mix used oil with fresh oil.
- Do not dispose the oil without a reason.
- Do not pour or drain oil from too big distances as this will cause oxidation.
- Do not allow frozen foods to thaw before placing into the fryer.
- Do not fry at temperatures over 175°C.