About the company
- The Company was founded in 1818 and today, it is present in more than 40 countries;
- Bunge is #1 producer of bottled oils worldwide;
- Our recipes are developed with the support of Bunge’s American Institute “The Oil Experts” and Bunge’s European Innovation Center;
- Worldwide expert in oil production both for consumers and professionals. In Ukraine, the company is represented by the trademark “Oleina”.
Dnipropetrovsk Oil Extraction Plant
- Founded in 1947
- 1989 – full reconstruction of the plant;
- 1994 – bought by Cereol;
- 2005 – the plant joined Bunge, leading agribusiness and oil company”;
- Continuous work to upgrade equipment and processes and to implement innovative technologies.
Quality and Safety
Quality Management System ISO 9001
In 2001, the plant implemented a quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001. This international standard guarantees improved control on the quality of products and improve efficiency of the company.
Hazard analysis and critical control points ISO 22000
In 2009, the ISO 22000 standard on Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) was adopted, implemented and certified at plant level. This system provides for product protection from hazards at every stage of the production cycle. Today, HACCP standard is internationally recognized to guarantee consumers’ health and safety.
Environmental management system ІSO 14001:
The Environmental management system ІSO 14001 is intended to ensure environmental protection and to prevent pollution.